FAIR and open data sharing in support of cancer research | open call
Research and Innovation Action
- researchers, healthcare professionals, cancer patients and survivors contributing to cancer research regularly interact with EOSC to store, share, access, analyse and process research data and other research digital objects from their own discipline, across disciplines and national borders;
- open and FAIR data are the new norm for research conducted under this mission area;
- EU-wide sharing of research data relevant to this area is shown to be a critical mechanism to facilitate cancer research across Member States and Associated Countries;
- contribute to guaranteeing safety of patients’ data while at the same time contributing to research advancement. Engaging with patients/survivors in the sharing, access and use of data;
- EOSC grows into a trusted research and innovation data space and service platform in Europe that supports the interdisciplinary community involved in this mission area;
- contribute to the Horizon Europe EOSC Partnership and other relevant partnerships related to cancer research.