The development of innovative products, processes or technologies strengthens companies' competitiveness and brings added value to the European society.
Technological innovation requires e.g.:
- knowledge on cutting edge technologies
- integration of interdisciplinary know-how
- project planning
- IPR watch, protection of own inventions
- external experts' contribution
- feasibility studies
- technology transfer
- setting up of certification processes
- funding or investments.
tp21 supports companies and academic networks to find solutions for all these requirements.
We supervise feasibility studies and identify experts from industry and academia for your individual needs.
We organise technology transfer initiatives between academia and industry or high-tech SMEs.
We guide your certification process.
Maybe you are interested in the participation in an EU project in your technology field?