tp21 is your managing partner for your interdisciplinary research project, your multi-center clinical trial or your technology transfer plans.
20 years tp21 - thanks to all our collaboration partners
You are planning to coordinate a European research project or a multi-center clinical study?
You coordinate a network or a medical association?
tp21 provides a full set of services to ...
29 Nov - 01 Dec 2021
This event will provide essentials and timely information about global clinical trial disclosure, data transparency, data sharing for secondary research and updates on the EU Clinical Trial Information System (CTIS) and how Brexit is impacting the disclosure ecosystem.
- Strategic Aspects of Disclosure and Transparency Beyond Compliance
- UK Disclosure Requirements Updates’
- Patients’ Perspectives around Disclosure
- Considerations on Increased Transparency, Data Privacy and Data Sharing
- Disclosure Requirements in Medical Device Studies
- Non-Interventional studies
- Academia’s Challenges in Clinical Trial Disclosure – Bridging the Gap
- Global Collaboration Initiatives and the Benefits for Transparency & Disclosure
- Lay Summaries are coming!
- Public Demonstration of EU CTIS
- EU Clinical Trial Regulation: Joint Collaboration within Industry Organisation
European Patent Office online conference for patent search professionals, 6-8 October 2021.
>>Recorded sessions. The focus was on medical technologies, one of the fastest paced areas of innovation and patent filing in Europe. They accounted for over 14 000 applications at the EPO in 2020 – around 7% of all filings and an increase of 2.6% on 2019.