tp21 is your managing partner for your interdisciplinary research project, your multi-center clinical trial or your technology transfer plans.
You are planning to coordinate a European research project or a multi-center clinical study?
You coordinate a network or a medical association?
tp21 provides a full set of services to ...
The next World Cancer Congress (WCC) will be held in Geneva, Switzerland from 17 to 20 October 2022,
a combination of on-site events with virtual elements such as webinars, podcasts and online presentations.
How to contribute to the programme?
Whether you are an experienced oncologist, a dedicated cancer researcher, an inspirational caregiver, a committed volunteer representing a patient support group, an employee of a cancer society, a fundraiser or the General Director of a hospital, get involved by contributing to one of the programme features and get ready to stand in the spotlight of the World Cancer Congress.
Sessions - Abstracts - Cinema - Awards - Spotlight Stage --> more here
ENDOSCAPE will overcome a longstanding and major bottleneck in the field of gene delivery,
namely efficient, safe and cost-effective transfer of gene therapeutic products into the cytosol.
see Topics and Speakers
- Gene Therapy – Where We Stand Today
- Endosomal Escape – The Strategies
- Carriers of Endosomal Escape Enhancers and Genes
- Endosomal Escape – What Happens?
- GMP Production and Market
- Gene Therapy – Animal Experiments and Clinical Applications
- Poster sessions
- Christine Dufès, University of Strathclyde Glasgow
- Kazunori Kataoka, The University of Tokyo
- Fulvio Mavilio, Università degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia
- Luigi Naldini, Università Vita-Salute San Raffaele Milano
- Jean-Philippe Pellois, Texas A&M University
- Pål Kristian Selbo, Oslo University Hospital
- Vladimir P. Torchilin, Northeastern Univerity Boston
- Jan van Hest, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Ernst Wagner, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Inge Zuhorn, University Medical Center Groningen
The SYMPOSIUM is planned to be an onsite event at Berlin.
More details soon on the ENDOSCAPE website.
Please have a look at the >>ENDOSCAPE Video